For more information, read the IDEMIA privacy statement here.
The best approach for anyone with a driver’s license or state ID is to create an eID and register for protection under the Alabama Department of Revenue’s tax protection program.
ABOUT MY REFUND
Alabama eID SETUP
Once you download the app, follow these simple instructions for setting up your eID:
- Scan your AL driver’s license or state ID.
- Using your phone, take a picture to verify your identity.
- Once you have set up the app on your smartphone, go to My Alabama Taxes and register your eID with the Alabama Department of Revenue.
- Click "Register your Alabama eID"
- A QR code will appear. Scan this with the Alabama eID app on your phone. Note: if you do not complete this step immediately after installing the app, you may need to open the app again and take a selfie to unlock it.
TROUBLESHOOTING AND USER SUPPORT
For assistance with registration or technical support contact Phone Support: (844) 321-2096
Alabama eID advertising paid for using grant funds provided by the National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace.